Meat vegetable pudding
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I didn't have the patience and not enough time to cut them smaller .... the pudding looks much more attractive, but it tasted very good and so on .....!
- 300 gr chicken meat
- 3-4 carrots
- 1/2 suitable celery
- 250 gr potatoes
- 2 onions
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 100 gr grated cheese or cheese
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable pudding with meat:
- Boil the chicken, carrots, celery and then the whole potatoes in water with a little salt, and after they have boiled and cooled, cut them as small as possible.
- separately cook the onion with the tomatoes and peppers cut into small cubes until well softened.
- mix all the ingredients, match the taste of salt and pepper and pour them into a bowl greased with oil and lined with breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- after 20 minutes, take it out of the oven and pour over it a mixture made of eggs, sour cream and grated cheese and cheese and put it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Chicken meat can also be replaced with beef and I think it is tastier pudding
Pudding with pasta and minced pork
Put 2 l of water and a little salt on the fire in a pot and when they boil, add the pasta, stirring from time to time. Boil according to the instructions on the package (8-9 minutes), then remove from the heat and cover with a lid.
The donut is cleaned of seeds, washed and chopped.
Peel onions, wash and chop.
These vegetables are put in a saucepan with oil and a little salt to harden, then add the minced meat (mixed with a little salt) and cook.
Whole, peeled tomatoes are given through the robot to obtain tomato juice, which is added over the well-penetrated meat. Boil the composition until the tomatoes fall.
Put the pasta in a sieve, rinse with cold water, then put in a saucepan. Over them put the composition with minced meat, paprika and dried herbs and mix. Add the yogurt, milk and eggs, stirring after each one.
Grease the pan with butter, pour the composition obtained from the pan, beat the two eggs with a pinch of salt and place on top of the pudding, then put the tray in the oven until nicely browned.
What ingredients do I need for the vegetable pudding?
Vegetable pudding It is a handy preparation because the ingredients are simple and easy to find, even if you do not have time to go to a large shopping session. Here are these:
- 200 gr. of peas
- five potatoes
- a bell pepper
- two tomatoes
- a carrot
- 200 gr. chicken breast
- 200 gr. of sour cream
- four eggs
- a tablespoon of butter
- a little salt
1. Wash the broccoli and cauliflower, break them into smaller pieces and boil them in water with a teaspoon of salt. After boiling, take out in a bowl.
2. Carrots are cleaned, washed and boiled. After boiling, remove, allow to cool, then cut into rounds. Put in the bowl with the bouquets of broccoli and cauliflower. Add to these the soft butter, breadcrumbs, grated telemeau and eggs, one by one. Season with salt to taste and finely chopped dill.
3. Tpour the composition into the tray lined with butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in abundance and then put the tray in the oven on the right heat. Leave until nicely browned on top, then remove. You can serve it with cream or yogurt and extra parmesan.4 / 5 - 3 Review (s)
- 250 grams of macaroni
- 150 grams grated cheese (fasting)
- A diced carrot
- A diced bleach
- A finely chopped bell pepper
- two tablespoons oil
- two garlic puppies
- 3-4 tablespoons thicker tomato juice
- salt, pepper, coriander, oregano
- White sauce ingredients
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- 250-300 ml. vegetable soup
- Dough sheet ingredients:
- 150 grams of flour, salt, water
This is how a fasting pudding with vegetables is prepared. For starters we make the white sauce, which must be smooth, without lumps. In a frying pan, fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes with the garlic cloves, which we then throw away. Boil the macaroni in salted water and drain. Mix the vegetables and macaroni with the white sauce. Then add the spices and season with salt and pepper.
We prepare the dough sheet from flour, water and salt, this is the key element for a fasting pudding with vegetables. Grease a baking dish. We spread a thin sheet, which takes on a greasy shape and goes beyond the edges. We put the composition of macaroni and vegetables, half of the grated cheese, we cover with the sheet that has exceeded the edges of the form, we grease with the tomato juice and we sprinkle the remaining cheese, according to reteteculinare.ro.
Place in the oven, preheated for 25-30 minutes on a suitable heat. Allow to cool slightly then portion as desired. This fasting vegetable pudding can be served both for breakfast and during the day. The family will enjoy each portion. Enjoy your meal!
If you also want a dessert, you can try a fasting chocolate pudding. This chocolate pudding is simple, like a fasting pudding with vegetables, and quick to prepare. We need very few ingredients to prepare it, the result is low in calories, and the taste will delight you. But about this recipe, we will discuss next time.
Cauliflower is healthy, nutritious and easy to add to various dishes. It is one of the foods that contributes to the proper functioning of the heart, maintains hormonal balance, stimulates eye health and prevents the development of various diseases.
Originally from the Mediterranean region, cauliflower began to be consumed in Europe in the late 15th century. Today, the most famous producers of cauliflower are India, China, Italy, France and the United States.
Cauliflower pudding is perfect for lunch or dinner and is prepared for a few minutes. Don't forget to put a lot of greens at the end!
Vegetable pudding with meat
& Icirc & # 539i must:
1/2 kg of beef or chicken
1 & # 539elin & # 259
3-4 ro & # 537ii
2-3 hot peppers ro & # 537i ro & # 537ii
1/4 kg of potatoes
salt & # 537i pepper
1 can & # 259 milk
2 tablespoons broth
oil (or butter)
3 or & # 259
150-200 g br & acircnz & # 259 telemea
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Boil the meat, carrots, & # 539elina, potatoes. When they are ready, take the vegetables and meat out of the soup and cut them into cubes, as for beef salad, except for potatoes. Add the browned onions, diced zucchini, diced red tomatoes, chopped peppers and diced potatoes. Squeeze and pepper to taste and mix everything with a cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of broth.
Grease a pan with oil, line with breadcrumbs and put compositions in the pan. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of oil or about 50-60 g of diced butter on top. Put everything in the oven for about 20-30 minutes. When the pudding is almost ready, separate the whole eggs separately, remove the pans from the oven and pour them lightly, covering the entire surface with them. Put a layer of grated cheese on top of the egg and put it back in the oven, over high heat.
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Mirela Bira, Oradea, Bihor County
Here's a good pudding pudding with eggplant.
Chicken pudding is easy and quick to prepare. It is incredibly tasty, delicate, juicy and to everyone's liking. Each piece offers a great taste! It is delicious both hot and cold. Therefore, you can also serve it as a snack. Its composition resembles a light and airy omelet. Try to prepare it: your family will appreciate your mastery!
-150 ml of milk with any fat content
-½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ground black pepper - to taste
-other spices - to taste
-fresh greenery (optional).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil or cook the chicken beforehand (we used the meat on the thighs because it is more juicy).
2. So, to boil the meat, pour water into a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Season with salt and your favorite spices to taste. Add the chicken and simmer for 12-15 minutes. You don't have to boil it anymore, because it will become dry and hard.
3. Allow the meat to cool in the soup to room temperature. Take it out of the soup and cut it into pieces.
4.Put the cheese through the large grater.
5.Put the eggs, milk and salt in a bowl. Beat them until smooth.
6. Then add the flour combined with the baking powder and beat everything until smooth. The composition obtained must have the consistency of pancake batter and not have lumps.
7. Add the grated cheese and the pieces of meat to the liquid composition. If you want, you can add ground black pepper and your favorite spices. Stir.
8. Transfer the final composition to the tray greased with butter (we used a silicone tray with a diameter of 20 cm).
9. Bake the pudding for 35-40 minutes, until golden, in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
10. Transfer the baked pudding to a plate. Let it cool a bit, then portion it and serve it with your favorite cream or sauce. The pudding can be excellently supplemented by a light vegetable salad.
Grated vegetable pudding and cheese, no meat & # 8211 recipe
- 2 carrots
- 1 red / purple onion
- ½ cabbage
- Gras red bell peppers
- ½ green bell peppers
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of hard cheese (cheese, telemea)
- salt, pepper, thyme
Method of preparation
Cut onions and peppers into cubes. Put a little oil in the pan and cook these vegetables for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, pass the carrots through the grater with large holes. Do the same with the cabbage.
Transfer the onion and pepper mixture to a large bowl.
Now fry the carrot and cabbage in the same pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir. Turn the heat to medium and put the lid on.
Put the cheese on the large grater.
When the cabbage and carrot have softened, place them over the onion and pepper mixture.
Break the eggs in a separate bowl. Add a little garlic powder, a few thyme leaves and half of the grated cheese.
Mix well with the target. Pour the egg mixture over the hardened vegetables. Mix with a spatula until a homogeneous composition results.
Pour this vegetable mixture into a rectangular yena bowl, which you have previously greased with butter or oil.
Level with a spatula and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Put the tray in the hot oven for 25 minutes.
Cut the vegetable pudding into square pieces, smaller or larger. You can serve it both hot and cold.
It is a satisfying food and suitable for any time of the day. Contains protein and fiber.
It goes with a glass of yogurt for breakfast, or with a salad of greens for lunch or dinner.
Aren't meatless dishes good too?
In addition, this pudding has a pleasant appearance, due to the various colors of vegetables: purple, orange, red, green, yellow.
Article source: Cuisine Marocaine, Carrot and grated cabbage recipe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2d_86gfCi0
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Potato pudding with minced meat
Potato pudding recipe with minced beef, prepared with bagel, flour, eggs and oil
Potato pudding with beef
Potato pudding with beef, prepared with onions and garlic, cheese and breadcrumbs, served with sour cream
Spinach pudding with meat
Spinach pudding with beef, prepared with bone broth and a quarter of a piece of egg
Macaroni pudding with ham
Macaroni pudding with pressed ham, prepared with milk and eggs, au gratin with cheese and served hot with pieces of melted margarine on top